Tree Reports, Tree Surveys, Development Applications, Annual Safety Audits, Tree Risk Assessments Etc.
Senior Consulting Arborist, Steve Watson, heads up a team of consulting Arboriculture Australia approved, registered consulting arborists. Steve is a senior Arborist, he possesses Certificate 5 in Horticulture (Arboriculture), has 25 years arboricultural experience in the local area, is a long term member of both ISA, (International Society of Arboriculture), and Arboriculture Australia and can assist and advise you on any consulting issues you may have.
Steve has gained the ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification, which is the latest Tree Risk Assessment tool available to arborists to assist with the assessment and abatement of trees that may represent a risk.
“Steve is ably assisted by Lee McElroy. Lee has a Degree in Urban Arboriculture, Certificate 5 in Arboriculture, numerous other qualifications in horticulture and arboriculture and 30 years experience at local government level as a tree preservation officer and has held other positions in arboriculture. Lee does the majority of full site tree surveys and audits, including flora and fauna surveys.
Lee’s full qualifications are listed below:
· Belmont College of TAFE Certificate IV Training and Assessment
· University New England Bachelor of Applied Science – Natural Resources
· Australian College of Applied Science Diploma of Arboriculture
· Ryde College of TAFE Bush Regeneration certificate (credit level)
· University of Technology Sydney Bachelor of Applied Science – Urban Horticulture
· Ryde College of TAFE Associate Diploma Horticulture Parks & Management
· Charlestown College of TAFE Horticulture Certificate (Credit Level)
So, if you are a school, private or public, any public facility, hospital, sporting/recreation field, a developer, a council officer or a person with one tree in your yard, please call Steve to organise the right level of assessment for you and your project.”
Steve and Lee are available to take any initial enquiries you may have so please feel free to phone our Administration office on (02) 49332555.”